A key feature in Studio Developer is the action diagram editor that combines the power, familiarity and strengths of Gen action diagramming with many innovative features, including:
- Keyboard entry - use the keyboard to enter and modify statements.
- Undo/Redo - changes can be undone and redone one at a time.
- Auto-suggest / complete - easily auto-complete common statements.
- Flexible editing - supports partially complete statements, which provides greater flexibility when editing statements.
- Copy/Paste - statements can be copied / pasted between action diagrams within the same model or across models.
- Statement Numbers - making locating statements easier.
- Code Snippets - common code can be placed in a shared 'snippet' library for easy reuse.
Statements are typed in using the keyboard with auto-complete.